[pmwiki-users] Is it possible to include: quicktime movies and PDF files

Rene Visco rvisco at csdr-cde.ca.gov
Wed Oct 19 18:29:57 CDT 2005

Hi,

I wonder if it's possible to include pdf files in wiki pages similar to this
command

(:include url:)

??  Since most of us have PDF browser plug-ins, can the pdf file be launched
within a wiki page?  I can create direct download links for PDF files stored
in the server.  Just wonder if I can make it easier for the users to view
PDF files instead of downloading the files and waiting for it to be
launched?

I attempted to insert a quicktime movie in a wiki page.  It's not feasible.
Is it possible to include video clips in wiki pages?  (Flash can be embedded
in wiki pages.)

Rene V.