[pmwiki-users] Problem using dbauth.php with authuser.php

Ahmed Ibrahim wedgemusic at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 00:12:00 CDT 2005

Thank you for your prompt reply; I'm very impressed
with the level of service you provide for GPL
software. I (and I'm sure many others) would greatly
appreciate it if you made authuser.php compatible with
MySQL's MD5 hash method. Is this something you can do
in the near future or do you have other priorities at
the moment?