[pmwiki-users] Re: WikiCalendar
john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Oct 16 18:16:22 CDT 2005
On Friday, 14 October 2005 7:59 PM, Thomas N. Burg <editor at randgaenge.net> wrote:
>> From: John Rankin <john.rankin at affinity.co.nz>
>> On Thursday, 13 October 2005 11:28 PM, Thomas N. Burg
>> <editor at randgaenge.net> wrote:
>>> Hi, I'm using this recipe
>>> Now, i'd like to see a week instead of a month any way to accomplish
>>> that? i'd need it for my daughter's kindergarden. They have events
>>> each day so they focus on weeks rather than on months.
>> This shouldn't be too hard. I see that Chris Cox is promoting PmCal
>> for this also.
>That sounds fantastic. What you should take care of is that if there
>is a lot of content for a day how that gets displayed on one
I have uploaded a version to Cookbook.WikiCalendarfor trial.
1. Download and replace wikilog.php, wikilog.css and
wikilog-i18n-en.php with the new versions.
2. Create a page called (for example) ThisWeek in the
group containing the calendar, with the following text
3. The nogroupheader suppresses the normal navigation
4. You should see a navigation line
Today . Tomorrow ...
text of today's page, indented
text of tomorrow's page, indented
and so on
5. Important: if any of the pages contain >>div<< markup
this will cause text indentation to cease, as PmWiki
does not support nested div tags.
6. (:thisweek -5:) will cause the display to start 5 days
ago; similarly (:thisweek 5:) will cause the display to
start 5 days in the future.
7. The script is PublishPDF-aware, so if that library is
installed, you'll be able to generate a nice pdf of the
week's entries. The PublishPDF library doesn't yet include
this latest version of the WikiCalendar.
Let me know how you get on.
More information about the pmwiki-users