[pmwiki-users] WikiCalendar

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Oct 13 10:22:30 CDT 2005

Thomas N. Burg wrote:
> Hi, I'm using this recipe
> http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/WikiCalendar
>
> Now, i'd like to see a week instead of a month any way to accomplish
> that? i'd need it for my daughter's kindergarden. They have events  each
> day so they focus on weeks rather than on months.

I can probably put a very weak support for weeks :) into PmCalendar
and then work on that for version 2 of PmCalendar (to do it right
requires a bit more code than what I want for 1.0).

I'll post when I have something in there.

Again... my fix would be for PmCalendar and not for WikiCalendar.
Just fyi.