[pmwiki-users] Conditional Directive based on time

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 12:04:49 CDT 2005

Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 5:47:02 PM, Jonathan wrote:
> Indeed. Neat tricks are to be avoided if clarity is sacrificed.

you mean: ...if clarity is not to be sacrificed?

But "date today" is pretty clear to me: today's date.

The trick is just to make a substitution work, and I don't know how or
if this can be achieved easily. Probably should be written as
{$Today} or perhaps as {$Now}, i.e. as a page substitution variable.
I don't see any sacrificing of clarity here.

Best,
~Hans