[pmwiki-users] VerySimpleTodo css mods

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 11:05:33 CDT 2005

Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 2:12:30 AM, Lee wrote:
> Thanks. Dumb question- to which file should these be added?  I'm
> using the Fixflow skin, if that matters.

You could always create a pub/css/local.css file for such things.
This should load for any skin, and loads usually after all other css
files.

If you need to add to the fixflow skin files, add it to the bottom of
layout-main.css. There you find already a collection of general style
attributes added. And it gets loaded no matter what color scheme etc.

Best,
~Hans