[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: EditTitle

romat2 romat2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 03:24:39 CDT 2005

Thank you for such a nice script. It is especially useful for users
who don't create/edit wiki pages so often so they don't know or don't
remember the (:title:) directive. With your addition they can create
pages with nice titles intuitively.

Some comments:

* title input field should be wider (60 as page summary)
* In recipe:
** "include_once("cookbook/edittitle.php");" - change to
"include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/edittitle.php");"
** In recipe "Title: (:input e_title :)" change to "$[Title]: (:input
e_title :)" so it can be translated to other languages in XLpage (same
with hardcoded texts in your script)

Roman