[pmwiki-users] Different skins for non-admins

Greg scratch at KeepTheRubberSideDown.com
Tue Oct 11 19:55:31 CDT 2005

This looks like a fantastic product (pmwiki), easy to use and flexible.

I'm wondering if there can be different skins for people who aren't
administrators--in other words not logged in. I envision a webpage
that looks like many relatively simple webpages with an admin log-in
button that would take one to the "default" editing skin.

Thanks for any help. I haven't done any more than load the program
and create a couple of pages and looked at the skins page. This is
for a small non-profit, but we would like half a dozen people be able
to edit a create pages. There would only be one or at most two real
admins who would change the skins, put in logos, etc. If pmwiki can't
do this are there other wiki's that do or I looking at a content
management system. All the content management systems seem more
complicated. I shouldn't "all" since I certainly looked at all the CMS.