[pmwiki-users] {$UrlPage}

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Sun Oct 9 09:38:55 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jackson [mailto:dave at glossopian.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:34 AM
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: [pmwiki-users] {$UrlPage}

I was playing around with the PageNotFound Page, and I think the
|{$UrlPage} variable is broken.

you can see what I mean with this (non existant) link:
http://glossopian.co.uk/pmwiki.php?n=Main.testingPageNotFound

And on a related note, I appear to have two 'page not found' pages.  One
in Main & another in Site. Can I safely remove one?  If so, which one?

Dave J

Dave,

What did you do to get non-existent pages to use that template?
When I go to a non-existent page, it says "Describe (Page) here"

I would rather have a page with a custom message similar to what you did,
that way I can direct them to resources to report broken links, etc..  I
didn't see that in the CookBook.

Thanks!
Regards,
-Josh