[pmwiki-users] Increase the number of lines in the Edit Input Box

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Sat Oct 8 22:34:02 CDT 2005

Have a look on page Site.Gemini-Configuration where it says

  # Editing components
  'Site.EditForm' => 'Site.Gemini-EditForm',
  'e_rows' => '20',              # rows in edit textarea
  'e_cols' => '90',              # columns in edit textarea

I'm personally not quite sure where this should be altered.

--
Allister