[pmwiki-users] How to create Directive for Titles

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Fri Oct 7 10:28:18 CDT 2005

The first two lines of every page in my wiki looks like this:

(:title Title of My Page:)
!Title of My Page

Is there any way to write a directive that will take the text from the title
and display it again so that I can have something like this:

(:title Title of My Page:)
!$pagetitle

This way, I won't have to type the Title of the page twice...the first
header will take what came from the previous directive....

Regards,
-Josh

Joshua Miller
Webmaster