[pmwiki-users] Publlish PDF beta 4 adds minitoc and equation support

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Oct 6 21:29:40 CDT 2005

We have just released beta 4 of the Publish PDF library
for typesetting wiki pages and page collections.

Features of this release are:

- mini page table of contents when composing a page
  with a (:toc:) directive; the table of contents
  automatically includes page number references

- equation support (uses the latexrender class library[*])
  and LaTeX equation markup; these look simply stunning, see
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=Wikipublisher.LatexEquations

- generally improved page layout cosmetics

For details see
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=ReleaseLog.HomePage

Patrick, can we see about enabling this on pmwiki.org
some time soon?

As always, questions, comments and suggestions are welcome.

[*] I haven't included latexrender in the Publish PDF library
at this point; let me know if it's of interest.
--
JR