[pmwiki-users] just upgraded from 2beta40 to 2.0.10 and need help

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Mon Oct 3 21:46:33 CDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 10:20:12PM -0400, Neil Herber wrote:
> I am very pleased to report that the upgrade was absolutely painless
> but I have one minor glitch so far ...
>
> I want to align myself with the "Site" group usage, so I renamed
> Main.SideBar to Site.SideBar. Unfortunately it does not work - it
> looks like PmWiki is picking up Main.SideBar from /wikilib.d.

Oh, there's all sorts of changes from 2.0.beta40 to 2.0.10.  You'll
want to read the release notes (particularly for 2.0.beta44 as that's
when we transitioned from Main.* to Site.* I do believe)  See
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes

I don't know if it's the right thing or not, but I'd probably just
remove wikilib.d and completely recreate it from 2.0.10 so that there
are no vestiges of older releases lying about.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff at pobox.com