[pmwiki-users] Attachments won't work in my PmWiki 2.0.6 version

fever fever at gmx.org
Mon Oct 3 16:35:52 CDT 2005

I cannot use attached files in my PmWiki installation. And I have tried what
I can to find out what's wrong. Please help:

I can upload the files and afterwards the link shows e.g.
http://localhost/wiki/uploads/example.jpg
when I move the mouse over it. But when I click it it turns to
http://localhost/wiki/Example/Jpg
with the comment: "Describe Jpg here."

Background:

1) I have used the standalone cookbook
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Standalone) in order to install the
pmwiki on a Windows XP machine and use the monobook skin. Everything works
fine except uploads.

2) config.php contains the following lines:

 $EnableUpload = 1;
 $EnableUploadOverwrite = 0;
 $UploadDir = "uploads/";
 $UploadUrlFmt = "http://localhost/wiki/uploads";
 $UploadPrefixFmt = '';            # sitewide attachments
 $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('upload');  $UploadMaxSize = 200000;

Does anyone have a clue as to what went wrong in my approach?

Thank you in advance,
Wolfgang