[pmwiki-users] How to add on the history of a deleted page

fever fever at gmx.org
Sun Oct 2 05:11:58 CDT 2005

Thanks for your fast response. I do think that a simple "deleted by" +
details like name and IP as proposed by PM would do the job. It provides all
an admin needs given the available information in the wiki context.

I can't add to Dominique's comment. Seems to be for more advanced users than
me.

Kind regards,
DerWolf