[pmwiki-users] RSS from authuser protected groups/pages

bram bram.brambring at pts.nl
Wed Nov 30 05:45:59 CST 2005

Thomas N. Burg wrote:

> Hi,
> still an issue for me. Is there a way to make this happen?

You could lift te protection for the page you make the rss feed for.

If you use username/password protection maybe the following works:

This works with thunderbird and a password protected server. I know it
works for a couple of other news readers as well
I don't think it makes a difference who sends the 'request for password'
the server or the wiki. It will not work for the traditional single
password protection