[pmwiki-users] authuser improvements

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Sun Nov 27 05:47:24 CST 2005

Interesting...

I find it a bit disturbing that I need to specify the default site-wide
passwords etc in config.php, when the rest of the authentication is
specified in either $Group.GroupAttributes, Site.AuthUser or
$FullName?action=attr. I'd like to see the possibility to define
$DefaultPasswords in Site.AuthUser.

Does that make sense, or are there good reasons not to allow that?

/Mikael

lör 2005-11-26 klockan 13:50 -0600 skrev Patrick R. Michaud:
> Just because I'm looking for some additional feedback -- I think
> I have the new authuser implementation fairly complete and would
> like reactions to what I have so far at
> http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/au/pmwiki.php/Site/AuthUser .
>
> If you want to play with the pages and authorizations on that
> site, the admin password is set to "admin".  The configuration
> file I'm using is at http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/au/local/config.php .
>
> Pm

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose