[pmwiki-users] Path problem running in chroot'd environment

brian at pongonova.net brian at pongonova.net
Fri Nov 25 12:06:05 CST 2005

Patrick--

No luck...I'll continue to poke around.  Given that PHPX and WordPress
are running without issues, I'm confident the environment is OK and
the problem has to do with the dirnames that PHP is returning.  I was
reading on php.net that different minor versions of PHP implement
dirname() differently (I'm running 4.3.3), so that's the direction I'm
looking at now.

I'd certainly like to hear from others, though, who are successfully
running pmwiki on OpenBSD in a chroot jail...don't seem to be too many
out there.

  --Brian