[pmwiki-users] Multiple paragraph indenting on a single bullet

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Nov 22 12:08:14 CST 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 11:38:34AM -0500, Intense Red wrote:
>    I'm trying to figure out how to have multiple paragraphs, all with the
> proper indenting, on a single bullet item.
> But what I want is something like:
>
> *   This is a normal bullet with a paragraph indented nicely.
>      This is another paragraph, associated and indented the same as the above
> bullet.
> *    And another normal paragraph, with regular indentation.

As of pmwiki-2.1.beta1, you can do this by default -- simply be sure
that the first character of the paragraph lines up with the first
character of the bullet item:

    * This is a normal bullet.

      This is a paragraph, associated with and indented the same
      as the above bullet.

    * And another normal bullet.