[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.1.beta1 released, svn available

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:59:39 CST 2005

On 11/18/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> I've just released the first of the 2.1.beta series, available from

Cool!

> This version of PmWiki also supports the use of leading whitespace
> to indicate that paragraphs and other items should remain nested
> inside of a list.  We've also added the [[PageName |+]] markup,
> which uses the title of PageName as the link text.

I'm assuming this means that those of use using the TitledLinks recipe
should remove it from inclusion in our local config files when we
upgrade. Perhaps the recipe should be updated or even moved to the
"Superseded recipes" section with the new documentation added to the
markup doc pages.

> There are lots of other changes for this release-- take a look at
> the ReleaseNotes for more details.  To see (and comment on) the
> other features are being worked on for 2.1, look at
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00565.

Looking forward to getting the rest of those features.

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com