[pmwiki-users] Right float image

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 16:11:20 CST 2005

Wednesday, November 16, 2005, 9:28:31 PM, Henrik wrote:
> I tried putting

> $HTMLStylesFmt['wikistyles'] = "";
> $HTMLStylesFmt['pmwiki'] = "";
> $HTMSVSpace = '';

> At the top and bottom of my 'default.php' file (which I know is being
> run because it's got the monobook skin code in it - from monobook.php -
> , making tabs on my html pages),

> and nothing changed in terms of output of <p class='vspace'>... or of
> generation of style information in the header.

> Processing order? I'm missing something?

you need to set
global $HTMLStylesFmt;
before those lines in the skin's php script, since a skin's php code
runs inside a function, and global variables need to be declared if
they are inside a function, as I understand.

I often trip up on this, assuming the code in a skin's php file will
behave like the code in config.php, but it does not.

Best,
~Hans