[pmwiki-users] Right float image

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Wed Nov 16 13:30:42 CST 2005

Patrick,

I had neglected to put in the <!--HeaderText--> directive. Duh.

In any case, I want the style rules in my own css sheet, rather than in
the header. I take it that leaving out the <!--HeaderText--> directive
would not be an approved way of doing this, as the header text contains
other material, such as meta directives.

I tried setting $HTMLStylesFmt = ''; in the farmconfig.php file, but
that didn't turn off the style rule generation in the HeaderText. (I
thought that since $HTMLVSpace = ''; worked there, this might be an analog).

What is the prescribed way of turning off the style rule generation in
the <head> area of the generated html file?

Thanks,

- Henrik