[pmwiki-users] more pagelist stuff

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:10:06 CST 2005

If you install the Rename recipe (plus either Renamehelper or
MarkupExtensions - see the Rename page), you'll also receive (as an added
bonus at no extra charge) ?action=links and (:linkslist pagename:), which
"gives an alphabetic list of all links on the specified page".

And that's not all: you also get (:includeg Group.PageName:), which
"qualifies any unqualified links it finds on PageName. All regular include
capabilities should still work."

Maybe one of these extras will provide you with some useful pieces of your
project.