[pmwiki-users] gemini skin update

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 03:37:26 CST 2005

I uploaded version 10b of the Gemini skin.

This release fixes a bug which crept into the previous version 10
releases. This bug appears when using IE and certain color schemes
(red-gold, green-gold, pink, parch-blue, parch-yellow) and made the
browser freeze, which is not such a nice experience, due to a wrong
value in the javascript code which is used to stretch the sidebar
background downwards for those color schemes.

I recommend upgrading to anyone who installed version 10 of Gemini.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GeminiSkin

Pm, could you please upgrade the skin on pmwiki.org?
Thank you very much!

--
Best regards,
 Hans