[pmwiki-users] how to create pagelist with description?

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Wed Nov 9 12:10:32 CST 2005

You could use Cookbook.PageListTemplates to easily do
somehting like this.  Install the recipe and the try
something like this:

Create a pagee wich has the following pagelist in it:

Who is this?
(:pagelist fmt=template page=PageList.Profiles group=Profiles list=normal:)

Then you can create the PageList.Profiles template
referenced above and customize it however you want.  In your
case it might be like this:

(:include {$PageList.Group}.{$PageList.Name} lines=1:)

This would grab the first line of each Profile page.

You can see a working (live) mockup) of this here:

Feel free to mess with it to see if it will meet your needs, :)