[pmwiki-users] Transferring Wiki to another server

Bob Hazeldine bhazeldine at lkwdpl.org
Mon Nov 7 11:08:33 CST 2005

Hi,

I'm attempting to transfer a wiki from one webserver to another.  From
my understanding of pmwiki, I should just be able to transfer the entire
directory, change the relevant references in config,php, and it should
work.  If that's wrong let me know.

The problem is, this doesn't work.  When accessing pmwiki.php on the new
server, I get the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in
/var/www/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php(821) : regexp code on line 1

Fatal error: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Failed evaluating
code: ' '.str_repeat('<br />',strlen('\')) in
/var/www/htdocs/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 821

Any ideas?

--
-Bob Hazeldine
-Lakewood Public Library