[pmwiki-users] AllRecentChanges Page Problem After Upgrade to 2

Bruce Files bruce.files at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:33:30 CST 2005

We upgraded our internal pmwiki website from 1 to 2.0.11 October 25th.

I renamed all the 'Main' pages to 'Site' and added this line to my
local/config.php:
$DefaultGroup = 'Site';

But my Site.AllRecentChanges page does not get updated as new edits are made.

Instead a Main.AllRecentChanges page is re-created and all the updates
continue to go there.

What did I do wrong?  There is NO $RecentChangesFmt array defined in
my local/config.php, so I assume I am using the default values right
out of pmwiki.php.

Thanks,
Bruce