[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: PmCal - Print list

Erik Haagensen erik at haagensen.no
Wed Nov 2 02:46:09 CST 2005

That did it - thanks a lot !

"Daniel Scheibler" <scheibi at gmail.com> skrev i melding
news:a61e36340511020036j1515ecb1s at mail.gmail.com...
Hi,

2005/11/2, Erik Haagensen <erik at haagensen.no>:
> [[Kalender?monthsahead=4&monthsback=0&caltype=text | Next 4 months]]
> is in Kalendar/HomePage and (:pmcal:) is in Kalendar/GroupFooter - thats
> correct!
> If I put (:include GroupFooter:) inside of GroupPrintFooter it shows the
> *calendar* in the print out,
> but still no list.
> I want my users to be able to print out the list of events that shows when
> then click the 'Next x months'
> (Actually its all the calendar pages within the specified period - isn't
> it?)
> and....
> yes, wiki is under trial at www.nooreg.no/pmwiki
>
> Erik Haagensen

try this link:
http://www.nooreg.no/pmwiki/index.php?n=Kalender.HomePage&action=print&monthsahead=4&monthsback=0&caltype=text

You have to set links like the one above into your calendar
environment. Possibly you have to change the skin for this group or
put special "print calendar list" links into your wiki page.

Greets,

Daniel Scheibler
--
Daniel Scheibler     ========:}       student at