[pmwiki-users] Credit managment

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Tue May 31 22:59:20 CDT 2005

B"H
On 5/31/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 05:17:41PM -0700, Menachem Shapiro wrote:
> >
> > I would like to use something like this on my wiki and I have one
> > question. How do I edit the line to add the page the author edited?
> >
> > Would it be something like this:
> > $RecentChangesFmt['Main.Credits'] = '* $AuthorLink  --- $Group.$Name ';
>
> Yes, this would work -- keep in mind that as written above it would
> only show the last page edited by that author.

But, If I understood your previous post correctly, It would add that
information to the top of the page. So, for example, the page might
look like this:

Main.HomePage --- Menachem
Main.WikiSandbox --- Pete
Main.OtherPage  --- Menachem
and so on...

each time I would edit a page, a new line would be added with that
page and the authorname.

Is that correct?
Menachem