[pmwiki-users] Fixed: Error in cookbook rename function

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu May 26 16:30:52 CDT 2005

On Thursday, 26 May 2005 11:06 AM, Dirk Blaas <d.blaas at hccnet.nl> wrote:
>Hi John,
>
>I have included the rename function with the renamehelper functions in my
>PmWiki site. First problem i encountered was that the renamehelper file
>seems to miss one function out of extendmarkup, namely FLRef(), that is
>called in line 15 of renamehelper. After i have put the FLRef() function in
>the next problem is that in the list of unqualified links all the pages of
>my site (and that i am permitted to read with my given password) are
>appearing, in stead of just the unqualified ones.
>Any idea what might be wrong ?

Both problems are now fixed. One was an error on my part in omitting the
FLRef function from the helper. The other arose from the pmwiki pagelist
changes introduced in beta 35.

action=rename should again correctly give you the option of adding a
group qualifier to any unqualified page references when renaming a page.

The new version also adds action=links, to list all the links on a page,
along with a (:linkslist pagename:) directive. This complements the
action=backlinks service in the SearchExtensions, which lists all the
links *to* a page. For example, one might put

   (:linkslist HomePage:)

in a Group.SideBar. This will create an alphabetic list of all the links
on the HomePage of the group.

And (:includeg Group.PageName:) should continue to qualify any unqualified
links when including a page from another group.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.
--
JR