[pmwiki-users] Italian translation for V2

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 20 17:07:53 CDT 2005

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 11:44:34PM +0200, Ugo Mariani wrote:
> On Friday 20 May 2005 22:43, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > All that's really left for V2.0 to be released is-
> >
> >    documentation
>
> Wait a minute... If the documentation isn't ready yet, is it wise to start
> translating the documentation?

Documentation is always a moving/improving target -- I don't know
that I can ever call it "final" or ready.  What is on pmwiki.org now
is fairly accurate -- it just might not be as clear or complete as
we'd like.

Any pages that are marked with "Category: DocumentationToDo" is likely
to be revised substantially before the 2.0 release.  The rest are
not likely to change much.