[pmwiki-users] Italian translation for V2

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 20 15:43:33 CDT 2005

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 10:28:59PM +0200, Ugo Mariani wrote:
> One thing I don't get... can I translate any pagename (apart from -Syst pages)
> in the StateofTranslation page without breaking all the links to that page?
> How do I tell PmWiki that I've renamed a particular page? In V1, many
> PmWikiIt pagenames weren't translated at all, but in PmWikiFr almost all
> pagenames have been translated.

The decision to translate page names is entirely up to you, and there
shouldn't be any links to pages in the PmWikiIt group.  (In other words,
I think it's safe to change your StatoDellaTraduzione page.)

> A question for Patrick: how long do you think will pass before V2.0 "final" is
> released? It would be great to have the italian localisation finished by
> then, but I have no idea how long I've got... not long enough, I'm afraid.

I don't have a good feel for that now.  All that's really left for V2.0 to
be released is-

   divs
   user comments
   documentation
   action lists(?)

but I don't have a good feel at this point for when I'll have sufficient
time/energy to finish them.