[pmwiki-users] using blocklist

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 20 13:12:49 CDT 2005

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 09:57:11AM -0800, Chris Lott wrote:
> I am having problems with blocklist.php: I enabled it, created the
> Main.Blocklist page, added a term, and it worked. However, I cannot
> then add terms to the Main.Blocklist page without triggering the
> blocklist. And if I remove all the words, save the empty page, and
> then try to add more, I get a "412 precondition failed" error...

That's odd -- blocklist.php isn't supposed to perform blocking
on itself.  At least, that's not how it is on my system.

And I don't know what a "412 precondition failed" error is --
that's not something that PmWiki normally generates.  Perhaps
your webserver is performing some sort of blocking here before
things ever get to PmWiki...?