[pmwiki-users] Suggestion for wiki calendar

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Fri May 20 06:47:18 CDT 2005

malexism (f) wrote:
> A cookbook witch need another cookbook is not a good idea, imho.

There's nothing wrong with such dependencies in general. If two recipes
share code, it's a good idea to move that shared code to a common base
recipe.

Of course, calling up a recipe simply just because you need a single
feature of it, the rest being unnecessary ballast - that's not a good
idea. (I already cursed those recipes that need MarkupExtensions, for
example - I don't want MarkupExtensions, too many features and too
handwavy documentation for my taste.)

Regards,
Jo