[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Using relative links and images in url markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu May 19 08:23:11 CDT 2005

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 01:15:23PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 04:21:36PM +0000, Anno wrote:
> > > Does anybody else have any suggestions?
> >
> > Give me another day, I'll come up with an update that enables
> > [[/relativeurl]].
>
> I hope that's only for [[http:/relativeurl]], otherwise I fear this could
> interfere with things in the future such as page hierarchy and what not.

By "enables [[/relativeurl]]"  I was intending that this would then
be available to admins as a locally configurable option, not that PmWiki
would work this way by default.  [[/relativeurl]] is
currently not available without some very messy customizations -- the
core code really needs to change slightly to be able to support it
at all.