[pmwiki-users] Suggestion for wiki calendar

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed May 18 05:19:33 CDT 2005

Hi

Here's an idea for the wiki calendar: As it is now, the monthly overview
consists of a table with links to each day in e.g. May and June. Below
this we have list that contains a single line from each of the days that
have some text in them.

The "problem" here is that multiple entries for a single day don't show up
so well in the list. So here's the idea: Why not let the "tooltip" of each
link in the table contain the content of the corresponding day?

This way, you could look at the overview, see that something is going to
happen on a certain day and simply move the pointer over that link, which
will make the "tooltip" appear showing what you're supposed to do that
day.

In relation to this, I have a second question. What controls what will
appear in the summary list? Is it the first line of each day, or is it the
first paragraph? Is there a directive you can use to specify exactly what
will appear for that day? (Perhaps using the (:description ...:)?)

regards
/Christian