[pmwiki-users] pagelist.php (in beta 35 + 36)

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:07:36 CDT 2005

Hi Pm,
I appear to be having problems with search in the more recent betas, I
was running beta 35 and getting the error:
Warning: Wrong parameter count for array_merge() in
/var/www/html/pmwiki-farm/scripts/pagelist.php on line 87

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/pmwiki-farm/scripts/pagelist.php:87)
in /var/www/html/pmwiki-farm/pmwiki.php on line 700

I browsed the mailing lists and spotted some issues, so I upgraded the
3 changed scripts between 35 + 36 (version, stdmarkup + pagelist), but
I still see this error, looking at the line it complaints about:
  $GLOBALS['SearchExcl'] = array_merge((array)$opt['-']);
I've replaced this line with
    $GLOBALS['SearchExcl'] = @$opt['-'];
In order to get rid of the error from this screen, but I'm not certain
this is a) correct php or b) correct functioning of pmwiki, any ideas
?:)

Thanks,
--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants