[pmwiki-users] e-protect.php issues

geoff hopkins geodixiesimba at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 12:28:04 CDT 2005

Am having issues with the e-protect.php script.

I have installed it in /cookbook and added includ
stmt. to config.php.

The script works, in that it does convert
[[mailto:...]] to the [[hidden-email:...]] format.

The issues arises when you want to send an email to
that person.  the encrypted email address stays in
"To:" field, and makes the address undeliverable..

I have the email addresses code as the following:

[[hidden-email:cschell at schellco.com | email Craig
Schell]]

here is the website and one of the pages it occurs on:
http://schellco.com/pmwiki.php/Main/OutsideSales

Please help me with answers.. anyone else have this
issue?

my email address is geodixiesimba at yahoo.com, or
respond here.

thanks,