[pmwiki-users] WikiCalendar date markup

Nate Cull nate at natecull.org
Sat May 7 18:30:12 CDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 08:40 -0400, Jason Counsel wrote:
> Nate, you can check out my calendar at
>
> http://www.k12.nf.ca/williamgillett/index.php/Calendar/HomePage
>
> I kind of suspect that I don't have the look you're going for :) but
> you can have a look and let me know.  I don't think I've changed
> anything from the default.

That's definitely closer to what I want, yes. Compare mine:

http://www.addington.org.nz/Calendar/20050514

I can't figure out why I'm not getting the long date form in the page
title.

Then, I also want links from pages outside the calendar, eg:

[[Calendar/20050514]]

to show as the long form too, without me having to manually for each one
enter something like:

[[Calendar/20050514|2005-05-14]]

which is what I have to do now.