[pmwiki-users] IE6 shows stretched sidebar in GeminiTwo on pmwiki.org

Hans design at flutesong.net
Sat May 7 01:37:56 CDT 2005

Since the last upgrade the sidebar on pmwiki.org shows extra vertical
spaces in Internet Explorer 6 using GeminiTwo skin.

I have no idea what may be causing this.
A wild guess is that it may be possibly due to a small javascript
which is setting the height for the sidebar (some colour schemes need
this to stretch the background to the bottom of the window),
but I may be totally wrong here.

It works fine on my own site, and I wonder if anyone else
is having this problem showing with IE6?

--
Best regards,
 Hans