[pmwiki-users] Monthly pmwiki reminder emails

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Wed May 4 13:42:16 CDT 2005

Not bragging or anything ;), but I didn't get any of these messages since I
subscribed. I get messages like that from other list servers and I promptly
delete them, but happily nothing from pmwiki yet :)

Is there a chance that there was a feature on the signup page that I
checked off and you didn't?

At 01:15 PM 5/4/2005, Ryan Varick wrote:
>I just noticed the monthly pmWiki listserv reminder email that I
>recieved.  Is it really a good idea to send users' passwords out,
>regularly and automatically, in clear text?  Also, I didn't check to
>see if I could disable this feature, I shouldn't have to.  The default
>behavior should not, in my opinion, send passwords out.  Thoughts?

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)