[pmwiki-users] Templates for new pages

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Mar 29 11:52:29 CST 2005

Ahha!  You mean that the string "Group.Template" is literal and *not*
to be replaced with

$EditTemplatesFmt = '$fooSomeGroup.barSomePage';

[He bangs his head on the table three times and says to himself "Duh...
why didn't you try that?" (smile) ]

Yes, it works as expected.

In the cookbook recipes many are using generic labels that are to be
replaced with actual values... so that's what I did in this case..

Case closed.
And thank you for adding this very simple but valuable functionality

Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
at Kauai's Hindu Monastery
katir at hindu.org