[pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta28 released w/improvements for attachments

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 28 18:53:26 CST 2005

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 03:33:23PM +0200, malexism (f) wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud a écrit :
> >Comments, questions, suggestions welcomed.
>
> just a comment : grand merci.
>
> and a suggestion : why not use wildcards like *.mp3, or paris*.*, and
> the same for (:pagelist:) ?
> Is it difficult ?

I thought about that, and it's still possible for me to do that.  However,
it would be "different" in that most other things in PmWiki use regular
expressions instead of wildcards (at least at the programming level), so
implementing it this way might confuse a lot of people who don't
understand the distinction between wildcards and regular expressions.
So, I decided to just do extensions for now, while leaving it open to
choose between wildcards/regexes later....