[pmwiki-users] converting from phpwiki to pmwiki, any suggestions?

Philip J. Hollenback philiph at pobox.com
Mon Mar 28 08:12:21 CST 2005

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the response.  I plan on doing basically the same thing as
you are doing, just with perl instead of in an editor.  That seems to
make sense, given the number of pages I have.

I don't think dumping the phpwiki pages to xhtml is the way to go,
because then you lose the phpwiki markup (it's all converted to html,
right?).  Since the phpwiki markup is generally similar to the pmwiki
markup, converting markup->markup seems most efficient.

P.

--
Philip J. Hollenback
philiph at pobox.com