[pmwiki-users] Costom markup for gallery page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Mar 27 14:55:08 CST 2005

On Sun, Mar 27, 2005 at 10:00:53PM +0200, Ugo Mariani wrote:

> I only had one problem: I created local/localmap.txt but the "LargeImage"
> parameter wasn't being passed on. I then modified /scripts/intermap.txt
> (adding the line you indicated) and it worked. Should I enable
> local/localmap.txt explicitly?

Hmmmm, that's very odd.  scripts/intermap.txt and local/localmap.txt should
work the same.

> In fact this is not an issue, as it works just the same.

Well, they're slightly different in that if/when you upgrade to a newer
version of PmWiki, scripts/intermap.txt will get overwritten by the
distribution version.  It'd be better to figure out why local/localmap.txt
isn't working and put it there.  (But if it works now, that's okay too :-).