[pmwiki-users] Re: Floating tekst around pictures

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Fri Mar 25 10:28:04 CST 2005

> On Thursday 24 March 2005 21:59, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
>>    %align=left width=200%
>>
>>will float the image left and size it to 200 pixels.
>>
>>Pm

Floating works all right for me, and the text starts to the right of the
image, but for some reason it starts with the bottom line aligned to the
bottom of the child, something like this:

   |    image    |
   +-------------+ Text begins here
   and continues here.

Does anybody has a clue why this happens? (Sounds like a CSS issue, but
I don't know which CSS styles can affect this behavior...)

Regards,
Jo