[pmwiki-users] Uploads revisited

Doug dougp at ispinn.com
Fri Mar 25 07:14:25 CST 2005

Hi everyone! When I add an upload action to a group AAA wiki page, I get the dialog to select and upload a file. After selecting and uploading, I get a confirmation that the file was uploaded, but when I click on the uploaded file link, I get:

     http://www.ispinn.com/wiki/uploads//test3.pdf

note the double forward slash--I'm sure that's problematic.

I have the directory

     uploads/AAA

created in my

     /html/wiki

directory, so

     /html/wiki/uploads/AAA

exists and I've had my ISP confirm the permissions are set to 777. Here are the rest of what I think are my critical settings:

   $UploadPrefixFmt = "/$Group";
   $EnableUpload = 1;
   $UploadDir = "/html/wiki/uploads";
   $UploadUrlFmt = "http://www.ispinn.com/wiki/uploads";

using action=phpinfo

   file_uploads is set to ON

I know I'm close. I think it has something to do with not naming the GROUP directory, thus the double forward slashes.

What file maintains the uploaded file history? Is that editable? How do I remove the file listings that say test.pdf, test2.pdf with filesizes of zero?

TIA,

Doug