[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Modified (:markup:)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Mar 20 16:24:52 CST 2005

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 10:39:52PM +0100, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> Note that the output from an unpatched PmWiki as of beta26 will just
> give you the rule names, not the patterns that they are looking for.
> Either you take the ?action=diag output to retrieve the patterns
> (requires some searching because it will give you a dump of many if not
> all global variables), or you use the patch that I published on Tue, 15
> Mar 2005 18:35:22 +0100 with a subject: line of "Improvements for
> ?action=ruleset".

When I wrote "?action=ruleset" I didn't need (or want) to see the patterns,
just the resulting order in which the rules were defined.  The patch
modifying ?action=ruleset is worthy, but I also like the simplicity of
the existing output as well.  So, I think I'd prefer to see the
improvements implemented as a cookbook recipe, rather than bringing it
into the core.  Perhaps ?action=ruletable ?