[pmwiki-users] small password and skin query?

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Fri Mar 18 15:36:26 CST 2005

On Saturday 19 March 2005 02:18, you wrote:
> If you think about it, some skins are *already* bundles in the functional
> sense as well as from a layout design perspective.
>
> So why not go with the flow and describe skins as bundles?
ofcourse I do like the concept of bundles, but with reserved caution.
> What was the
> historical reason to keep skins from handling function?
Truely speaking skins should be more a GUI and Cookbook its added/extra
funtions. But lets not confuse CSS capability with functions, rather its core
gui function.

One suggestion I could make is if any skin designers come up of a wiki
function, rather than directly introducing in the skin first publish it in
Cookbook section and then make explicit its use in their skin.

Than users would/can at any time know which/what to disable, rather tweaking
around the skin to figure out.... Oh! this is a wiki function directly
enabled... so on.