[pmwiki-users] Re: Forum and guestbook for 2.x beta?

Oneida Kincaid oneida.kincaid at verizon.net
Fri Mar 18 04:24:53 CST 2005

On 3/17/2005 4:58:37 PM, Radu wrote:

>Could someone who knows these two recipes
>bring them over to v2 Cookbook and check out
>the docs? Those are two more things to add
>under ADDONS

Per Radu's request and because Patrick Ogay has been quiet
lately, I've taken the liberty of adding Patrick's v2
guestbook and forum recipes (which I'm using on my web site)
to the v2 cookbook and also listed them on the PmWiki
Features page under "Addons".

I've never added a cookbook page before and this was a
middle-of-the-night, bleary-eyed effort, so I'd appreciate
it if someone more experienced would proof the relevant
cookbook pages (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Forum
and http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Guestbook).

Oneida